Friday, August 1, 2014

The One that Got Away

“You can’t be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it,  you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding on to something that is good for you now, maybe the very reason why you don’t have something better”

It has been two months since you’ve been gone, my dearest grand dad.
They are all still running in my head, the stories of how i spent my days with you. I still remember how exactly you made me laugh without trying hard. You brought true happiness to my childhood. Those silly time when i made a mess in your house, i miss it.

I remember your words. You said, it would be lovely to see me grow up. You love how i inherit yourself and couldn’t hardly wait to see the more beautiful version of me, the mature me.
Time goes by. Then you started grew so old, and lost some functions of your organs. Those facts broke my heart really hard but i can do nothing. The regret means nothing. The regret of having not so much time to see you.


And God took you when i was not ready. When i still wanted you to be around.
.
.
.
.
But then i realized. Everything will leave. In the end. And we. Have. To. Be. Willing.

We can’t keep someone around, when for God it’s better for you and him/her to be separated. There is always something behind God’s plan. And it’s undubitably better than your own plan.

I know the loss sucks. Maybe you can’t deal with it in the beginning. You can’t be familiar with the new routine of not having that person around. But the time itself will heal you. One day you will realize that you can’t depend too much on someone. There’s always a dosage of a person’s time to be in your life. Remember that you are living your own life and you gotta be strong. Because even your shadow leaves you in the darkness.

I am happy i’ve been through that phase. I am now happy with all i have, even though i lost something that once meant so much to me. I am now feeling more grateful because God has led me this way.

I am now willing, I am willing to take a step forward and leave those sparks behind.  I will take everything as a lesson to learn. I can’t thank you more for everything that you’ve done for me, and of course for us.
You taught me a lot in life. You showed me how to love someone with all the flaws they have, with all my soul.

Yesterday you wanted me to make a decision and I made one. I am now brave to take all the risks, and i hope you’re so.

Last sentence; Maybe we’re not meant to be always together in this life, but in another life?

1 comment:

  1. BROKER TERPERCAYA
    TRADING ONLINE INDONESIA
    PILIHAN TRADER #1
    - Tanpa Komisi dan Bebas Biaya Admin.
    - Sistem Edukasi Professional
    - Trading di peralatan apa pun
    - Ada banyak alat analisis
    - Sistem penarikan yang mudah dan dipercaya
    - Transaksi Deposit dan Withdrawal TERCEPAT
    Yukk!!! Segera bergabung di Hashtag Option trading lebih mudah dan rasakan pengalaman trading yang light.
    Nikmati payout hingga 80% dan Bonus Depo pertama 10%** T&C Applied dengan minimal depo 50.000,- bebas biaya admin
    Proses deposit via transfer bank lokal yang cepat dan withdrawal dengan metode yang sama
    Anda juga dapat bonus Referral 1% dari profit investasi tanpa turnover......

    Kunjungi website kami di www.hashtagoption.com Rasakan pengalaman trading yang luar biasa!!!

    ReplyDelete